For the past few days, there has been a lot of uncertainty regarding the date for the announcement of CBSE Class 12 results. With the Delhi High Court directing the CBSE to consider marks moderation policy this year, the delay in the announcement of CBSE class 12th results was certain. Union Minister, Mr. Prakash Javadekar had earlier assured that the results will be out by this week itself. However, after all the speculation and delay, finally, the CBSE has put an end to the confusion and has released the results of Class 12th board examinations for the year 2017.
Students can now apply for the admission to various UG courses while mentioning their CBSE 2017 results. Reputed varsities like Delhi University have already begun the registration process for the same, applicants to which are many.
How to Check CBSE Class 12 Results?
- CBSE Class 12 results are available only on the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE.
- You can check CBSE class 12th results on the official portal of CBSE.
- Open the homepage of CBSE.
- If you do not know the website address of CBSE, just type CBSE on Google Search, and the first suggestion is likely to direct you to the official website.
- After opening the homepage, check the relevant CBSE Class 12 results link.
- Once you find the link, click on it.
- Enter Class 12 admit card/ hall ticket number, school number and centre number to check the result.
- After entering the hall ticket number, submit it.
- You can view the result now.
- Take the printout of Class 12 result sheet.
This year, a total number of 10,98,420 students appeared for Class 12 examination in 3,503 exam centres across the country. The examination schedule of CBSE Class 12 examinations was delayed due to assembly polls in five states.