The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has activated the CTET 2018 application correction window on the official website of CTET. Candidates who submitted the online application form for CTET 2018 can make the corrections or changes in the application form (if any) between September 06 to September 10, 2018. CBSE will not allow any further corrections after September 10.
The candidates shall be permitted to make on-line correction in their following particulars such as category, differently abled category, , first choice of centre, language I/II opted, name, father and mother name, date of birth, address of correspondence, Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or Paper II), Subject for Paper - II and the name of the Institution/College/University from where he/she has obtained his/her B.Ed Degree/Diploma in Elementary Education etc.
CBSE commenced the online application process for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018 began on August 01, 2018. Similarly, CTET 2018 exam will be conducted on December 09, 2018. The exam was scheduled to be held on September 16, 2018. However, CBSE has revised the exam date due to the delay in the commencement of application process. It has been two years since CBSE conducted CTET examination. Details about CBSE CTET 2018 Notification are elaborated below.
CBSE CTET 2018 Application Process:
- The submission of CTET 2018 online application is possible only through the official website of CBSE CTET.
- After opening the official website, click on the link that indicates 'Apply Online'.
- Fill the online application carefully, and note down the Registration/ Application Number. The same will be also sent to the Mobile Number or E-Mail of the candidates.
- Login and upload the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the exam fee of Rs. 700 (Rs. 350 for SC/ ST) by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- The candidates can also pay the exam fee by generating E-Challan.
- After generating the E-Challan, visit the nearest Syndicate or Canara Bank to pay the fee.
- After the payment of the fee, take the printout of application form by logging onto the official website
CBSE CTET 2018 Important Dates:
|Commencement of CTET 2018 online application process||August 01, 2018|
|Last date to apply||August 27, 2018|
|Deadline to pay the application fee||August 30, 2018 (3:30 PM)|
|CTET 2018 application correction||September 06 to September 10, 2018|
|CTET Admit Card 2018 download||November 2018|
|CTET 2018 Exam Date||December 09, 2018|
|CTET 2018 Results||January/ February 2019|
The delay in issuing the notification is due to the change in syllabus. The entire process for framing guidelines and syllabus for CTET 2018 was completed by February 2018. CBSE will conduct CTET only once in a year.
According to the Right to Education (RTE) Act, eligibility in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by central or state government is mandatory for the appointment of teachers. The government will have to follow the guidelines framed by the NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) for conducting TET.
CBSE has also clarified that it did not issue any notification for CTET exam in 2017. Some websites have uploaded fake notifications to mislead the aspirants. Therefore, it is advisable for the students to keep a check on the official website of CTET for the official notification or exam update.