The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the results of Class 12 on the official website of the Board. The candidates can access the results from the official website CBSE results.nic.in, cbse.nic.in, results.nic.in and results.gov.in.
List of Toppers-
- Sukriti Gupta of Montfort School in Delhi has topped nationally with 497 of 500 in CBSE class 12th exams.
- Palak Goyal, Tagore Public School, Kurukshetra came in second with 496 marks;
- Somya Uppal from St Theresa Convent School, Karnal was third with 495.
- Ajish Sekar from P S B B Sr Sec School L L Nagar, Chennai secured 495 marks in CBSE merit list 2016.
While overall pass percentage of Thiruvananthapuram region (Kerala) is highest in the country with 97.61%. The girls outshine the boys with the pass percentage of 88.58% while the pass percentage of boys is 78.85%.
Marks of Sukriti Gupta-
- ENGLISH CORE: 99;
- MATHEMATICS: 99;
- PHYSICS: 100;
- CHEMISTRY: 100;
- COMPUTER SCIENCE: 99;
- WORK EXPERIENCE: A1;
- PHYSICAL & HEALTH EDUCATION: B1
'CBSE Class 12 Results 2016'
Enter the roll number and school number as given on your admit card- On submitting the same, the results will appear on the screen. The candidates must take a printout for future use.
This year, a total of 14,99,122 candidates have applied, out of which 44,66,41 are girls and 6,21,259 are boys.
The results will be also emailed to the candidates while the post-result counseling will begin from May 21 and continue till June 4, the timings of the same will be from 8 am to 10 pm.
About the board-
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) was founded on November 3, 1962. It's headquartered at Preet Vihar, New Delhi. CBSE regulates and supervises the development of education in the country. Its primary function includes preparing academic programs and organizing examinations, especially for Class 10 and Class 12 students.