- News byStream
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Registration Ends on November 16
The last date to submit applications for National Eligibility Test (NET) 2017 is November 16, 2016. The candidates who are still waiting to apply for the exam must apply on or before November 16, and the last date for submitting application fee is November 17, 2016.
Also read: - Introduce NCC As Elective Subject: UGC to Varsities
- The eligible candidates who are interested in applying for UGC NET 2017 have to visit the official website of CBSE
- The candidates must be ready with scanned copy of photograph and signature before applying for the exam
- On the home page, the candidates need to click on the link ‘Apply for UGC NET January 2017’
- A new page opens which contains the application form
- The candidates have to fill all the columns with the correct information
- After filling the application form click ‘Next’
- A new page opens where the candidates need to upload their signature and photograph
- After uploading the photograph and signature, click ‘Next’ and the candidates will be directed to fee payment portal
- The application fee for General Category is Rs. 600
- However, the application fee for OBC is Rs. 300 and Rs. 150 for SC/ST
- After paying the fee, the candidates can take the printout of application form
|Last date for submitting online application||November 16, 2016|
|Last date for the payment of application fee||November 17, 2016|
|The candidates can make corrections in the application form from||November 22 to November 29, 2016|
|Release of Admit Card||December 21, 2016|
|CBSE UGC NET 2017 Exam||January 22, 2017|
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
The committee formed to reform the JEE Advanced test has suggested conducting the exam through mobile phones. The ...
Studying abroad is not an impossible dream anymore! With the right kind of motivation and support from professionals in ...