The Central Board of Secondary Education has published the question papers of UGC NET November 2017 exam. The question papers are available for download and performance assessment checking on the official website of UGC NET. CBSE conducted UGC NET November 2017 exam on November 5, 2017.
How to Check or Download UGC NET November 2017 Question Papers?
- The official website of CBSE UGC NET is the only gateway to access the question papers of NET November 2017 exam.
- Open Google Search and type UGC NET.
- Most probably, the first link displayed in the search results will direct you to the official website.
- After opening the official website of UGC NET, look towards the left-hand side of the page.
- Look at the section ‘Current Events’.
- Under the ‘Current Events’ section, click on the link that indicates ‘Question Paper NET November 2017’.
- A new page will open now.
- Select the ‘Exam Name’, i.e., the year of UGC NET exam.
- Candidates can also access the previous year question papers of UGC NET exam.
- Select the option November 2017 if you wish to check the latest papers.
- Now, select the ‘Question Paper’, i.e., Paper I/ Paper II/ Paper III
- The list of subjects will be displayed now.
- Select the appropriate subject and click on it.
- The question paper will open on a new page in PDF format.
- The candidates can download the question paper and take printout if necessary.