- News byStream
CBSE UGC NET Results 2016 to be Declared in Mid October
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), that conducted UGC NET on 10th July, will announce its result in mid-October.
After clearing the exam, candidates can become Assistant Professors and get the Junior Research Fellowships at various colleges and research institutions. Candidates can know their result of CBSE UGC NET- 2016 from the official website of CBSE.
CBSE conducts the exam in the month of June or July and December or January every year. This year the examination was conducted on 86 subjects in over 89 cities.
More Details About the Exam-
- First paper and Second paper is organized for 100 marks in duration of 1 ¼ hour
- Third paper is for 150 marks in the duration of 2 ½ hours
- Exam is held in three schedules
- Candidates belonging to general category who score 40% marks in paper 1 and 2 and 50% of marks in paper 3 are considered as qualified
- Candidates from the backward caste, SC, ST who score 35% in paper 1 & 2 and 40% in paper 3 are considered as qualified
- Results are expected to be declared on 14.10.2016 or 15.10.2016
In order to bring more transparency, the CBSE board has decided to mention the extra marks awarded to Class 12 students ...
One of the most popular course choice after Engineering and Medical is Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) programmes. With ...