The admit card for CLAT 2017, which is a prestigious law entry exam will be released on April 20, 2017. The online registration process for CLAT 2017 concluded last month on 31st March 2017. The admit card for the law entrance exam will be released on the official website of CLAT. This year, Chanakya National Law University is conducting the examination. CLAT 2017 examination will be held on May 14, 2017. The examination will take place in online mode.
This year, the number of applications received for CLAT 2017 has increased by about 13 percent. Around 45,000 students registered for CLAT UG programmes and 6,000 students registered for CLAT PG programmes.
Exam Pattern of CLAT 2017: -
- The duration of CLAT 2017 for both UG and PG programmes is two hours.
- CLAT 2017 examination for UG course carries 200 marks.
- CLAT 2017 examination for PG course carries 150 marks.
- The applicants have to take a note that there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect attempt or answer.
How to Download Admit Card for CLAT 2017?
- CLAT 2017 admit card will be released on April 20, 2017.
- Once released, the candidates have to visit the official website of CLAT.
- On the homepage of CLAT, click on the relevant link.
- Enter the mandatory login credentials.
- The admit card will flash on a new page.
- Download CLAT 2017 admit card.
- Take the printout of CLAT 2017 admit card.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to carry the admit card of CLAT 2017 to the examination centre on the date of the exam i.e. May 14, 2017.