The deadline for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2017 has been extended by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Earlier, the last date for the submission of online applications was December 10, 2016. Now, it has been extended to December 15, 2016.
CMAT is a national level management test that is being conducted for admission to management programmes in various colleges. CMAT is completely computer based test, and there is no offline examination. The test will take place on January 28, 2017, across 62 test centres in India.
The application process for CMAT 2017 commenced on October 10, 2016. The candidates who have either completed graduation or pursuing final year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible for CMAT 2017.
Also read: - AIIMS PG 2017 Results Announced
- The candidates have to fill the applications through the official website of CMAT.
- After registering and accepting the declaration, a six-digit password will be sent to the candidates’ e-mail ID or mobile number.
- After the process of filling application form is over, the candidates have to pay a fee.
- The fee can be paid both online or offline.
- The candidates who want to pay fee offline have to take the printout of SBI E-Challan from the official website of CMAT.
- The candidates can visit any SBI branch and pay the examination fee.
The application cost for the candidates belonging to General Category is Rs. 1,400 and for SC /ST/PD candidates, the application fee is Rs. 700.