- News byStream
AIIMS PG 2017 Results Announced
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi has announced the results of AIIMS PG 2017 January session. The results have been published on the official website of AIIMS. The entrance examination was conducted on November 13, 2017. The candidates who have secured a minimum 50 percent will be considered qualified in the entrance examination. The examination was conducted for the admission to MD/MS/MDS programmes.
Also read: - UPSC Civil Services (Main) Exam 2016 Admit Card Out
How to check AIIMS PG January 2017 Results?
- The candidates must visit the official website of AIIMS to check the results.
- On the home page, there is a link called ‘Results’. Click on the link.
- A new page opens which has a link “Marks secured by the candidate of AIIMS-PG (MD/MS/DM(6 yrs)/M.Ch [6 yrs]/MDS) January 2017 session.” Click on the link.
- A new page opens where the candidates have to enter their login ID and password
- Click on ‘Login’.
- The results will be displayed on a separate page.
- The candidates can take the printout of result for future references.
Currently, there are 183 MD/MS seats in Clinical and Basic Clinical Sciences and seven seats in MDS programme. The candidates who have qualified the entrance examination will have a chance to attend for the counselling process. The counselling will take place in offline mode which includes three rounds. The seat allotment will be done as per merit.
According to an official notification issued by AIIMS, the first round of counselling will take place on December 14, 2016, and the second round of counselling will be held on December 22, 2016.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...