The online application process for COMEDK UGET 2017 commenced from February 13, 2017. COMEDK UGET 2017 is conducted for the admission to engineering courses across the Karnataka state. The aspirants of COMEDK UGET 2017 can check the details related to eligibility, application process and important dates here.
- The minimum eligibility to appear for COMEDK UGET 2017 is 10+2.
- Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics should the compulsory subjects in +2.
- 45% of marks in +2 is mandatory is to appear for COMEDK UGET 2017.
Also read: - COMEDK UGET 2017 to Take Place on May 14, 2017
Application Process: -
- Only online applications are accepted for COMEDK UGET 2017.
- An official website of COMEDK gives the facility of filling online applications.
- Preliminary registration on the official site is mandatory before filling the application form.
- Aadhar number is mandatory during the registration process.
- After the successful preliminary registration, User ID and Password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Go to online application portal.
- Log in with the User ID and Password.
- Fill the application form with correct details (Read instructions before filling).
- Upload scanned photo and signature in prescribed size and format.
- Apart from applicant’s signature, father’s signature must also be uploaded.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1,200
- Submit the application form.
Important Dates: -
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Submission End Date||April 28, 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Date||May 14, 2017|