The notification for CSIR UGC NET June 2017 has been released by Examination Unit of Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). The examination is scheduled to take place in June 2017.
The examination is being conducted for determining the eligibility of the applicants for the appointment of Lecturers (NET) for certain subjects which fall under Science & Technology category. The examination is conducted in two areas, i.e., JRF & Lectureship. If the candidates apply for JRF and qualify in the examination, they will be eligible for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
The examination is conducted in the following subjects: -
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Atmospheric, Earth, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- To enroll for the examination, the candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Science, i.e., B.Sc (Hons).
- The candidates who completed their B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS/ M.Sc/ Integrated BS-MS.
- The candidates who enrolled for M.Sc programme can also apply.
- 55% of marks for General Category & OBC is mandatory in the degrees mentioned above to apply for the examination.
- 50% of marks for SC/ ST/ PH/ VH category is necessary to apply for the examination.
Application Process: -
- Only the official site of CISR has the facility of filling online application forms.
- On the homepage, under the ‘Activities at Glance’, click on ‘CSIR UGC NET 2017 Notification & Apply Online’.
- Read the instructions and refer the important dates which are displayed.
- Under the instructions, click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill the CSIR UGC NET June 2017 application form.
- Preview the application after the completion and submit.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Rs. 1,000 is the examination fee for the General category.
- Rs. 500 is the examination fee for OBC - Non-Creamy Layer.
- Rs. 250 is the examination fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- A hard copy of the application fee with signature and required attested copies must be sent to the address mentioned in the official notification by post.
Important Dates: -
|Online application process for CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Start Date||
February 8, 2017
|Last date to pay the Examination Fee||
March 7, 2017
|Application submission end date||
March 8, 2017
|Last date for the receipt of hard copies of application form||
March 14, 2017
|Admit card issue date||
First week of June 2017
|Date of CSIR UGC NET June 2017||
June 18, 2017 (Tentative)