The CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) has declared the results of CSIR UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) December 2018 exam. The results of CSIR UGC NET December 2018 are available on the official website of the Human Resource Development Group. The results of over 7,525 candidates have been published on the official website. CSIR UGC NET December 2018 exam was conducted for the grant of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) that will be eligible from June,
How to Check Results of CSIR UGC NET December 2018
Follow the steps below to check CSIR UGC NET December 2018 results -
- CSIR UGC NET December 2018 results are uploaded on its official website.
- Candidates can find the link for checking the results of CSIR UGC NET December 2018 through Google Search Engine. Just type the keyword ‘CSIR UGC NET’, and the first link in the search results will direct you to the official website.
- On the official website, click on the link that indicates ‘Results’.
- Now, click on the ‘CSIR UGC NET December 2018 Results’ link on the new page.
- A PDF file will open on the new page where you can check the Roll Number and Rank.
- The candidates can also check the cut-off marks for JRF and Lectureship on the official website.
- Finally, read the guidelines for obtaining the eligibility certificate.
If the candidates have any doubts or queries pertaining to results, they can contact the concerned authorities.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for latest news and updates on CSIR UGC NET.