Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the CUET PG application form 2023. Candidates interested in applying for the CUET PG exam should visit the official website, cuet.nta.nic.in on or before the last date. Before submitting the CUET PG application form, the candidates should pay the CUET PG application fee 2023 also in the online mode. After submitting the application form, the authority will open the correction window. If required, the candidates can edit or modify the application form of CUET PG 2023 by April 23, 2023. The authority has set the CUET PG 2023 exam from June 1 to 10, 2023.
CUET PG Application Form 2023: Direct Link
To apply for the CUET PG 2023 exam, the candidates can click on the following link-
CUET PG Application Form 2023 Dates
The candidates can check out the important dates of CUET PG 2023 here in the given table-
Last date of CUET PG application form
April 19, 2023
CUET PG application form correction
April 20, 2023, to April 23, 2023
Release of CUET PG admit card
CUET PG 2023 exam
June 01, 2023, to June 10, 2023
CUET PG Application Form 2023: Important Instructions
While filling the application form, the candidates should refer to the below-highlighted important instructions here-
- Before starting the application form fill up, the candidates should read the instructions and select the agreement checkbox. Post that the candidates should click on the tab “Click here to proceed”
- Enter the personal details and academic details while filling out the application form
- Candidates should submit a valid email ID and an active mobile number, where they will receive the login credentials
- Candidates should choose the exam cities as per their preferences while filling out the application form
- Upload the photograph and signature in the JPEG format
- Print out the application fee receipt and the form for future reference
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also follow us on Google News to stay updated with the entrance exam and admission updates. You can also join our Telegram Group for the latest updates.