DKTE and North Carolina State University (NCSU), USA formalized their mutual interest for collaboration by signing LoI on 25th April 2016. Therefore, it is high technology in the US and will benefit students DKTE optionally entrepreneurs in our country.
NC State was founded with a purpose: to create economic, societal and intellectual prosperity for the people of North Carolina and the country. We began as a land-grant institution teaching the agricultural and mechanical arts. Today, we’re a pre-eminent research enterprise that excels in science, technology, engineering, math, design, the humanities and social sciences, textiles and veterinary medicine.
NC State students, faculty and staff take problems in hand and work with industry, government and nonprofit partners to solve them. Our 34,000-plus high-performing students apply what they learn in the real world by conducting research, working in internships and co-ops, and performing acts of world-changing service. That experiential education ensures they leave here ready to lead the workforce, confident in the knowledge that NC State consistently rates as one of the best values in higher education.
Dr. Xiangwu Zhang, Professor and Director of Graduate Programs in the Department of Textile Engineering at North Carolina State University, USA and Principal Prof.Dr.P.V.Kadole signed Mou leading to Collaboration which formalizes a strategic partnership.
The collaboration will serve as a bridge for the exchange of knowledge in education, research, ideas and extension and as well as the exchange of students, faculty and visiting scholars.
About DKTE Other Information -
- DKTES TEI has a well-established methodology for Research and development activities.
- DKTES TEI works with and provides consultancy to the Government as well as Industry Sponsored Projects and Research based Consultancy undertaken.
- DKTES TEI has execute several projects like TEQUIP, MODROBS.
- Selected for Prestigious projects like COE for Nonwovens, TIFAC-CORE, TBI.
- DKTES TEI has signed MOUs with many National and International Universities for joint Research.
Source- Prasad Patil, City Journalist, College Dekho