Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The 1st P.A. Inamdar International Moot Court Competition starts from 1st April’16 and will last till 3rd April’16. This competition will be organized by Chanakya National Law University, Patna in collaboration with M.C.E. Society’s A.K.K. New Law Academy, Pune.
The main and only objective of this competition is to increase awareness and interest in rights of the minorities across the globe and particularly under the Indian Constitution.
Who can Participate:
The competition is open for bonafide undergraduate law student of the 3 Year Scheme or 5 Scheme from an institution duly recognized by the Bar Council of India during the academic year 2015-2016.
How to Participate:
- The Registration fees for Indian Student is INR 3600 and for foreign students is US$ 60.
- All participating institutions have to confirm participation provisionally by sending an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org along with the scanned copy of Demand Draft by 20th February 2016 (11.59 P.M. IST).
- Teams shall post the hard copies of the filled registration form along with the original draft by 25th February 2016 to Chanakya National Law University, Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur, Patna, Bihar, Patna, Bihar INDIA 800001.
- The draft should be drawn in the favour of REGISTRAR CHANAKYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY Payable at PATNA.
Dates to Remember:
- Release of Moot Problem- 1ST Feb’16
- Last date of sending the scanned copy of registration from and demand draft- 20th Feb’16 (11:59 P.M. IST)
- Last date of submitting hard copy of registration form- 25TH Feb’16
- Last date of seeking clarification regarding moot problem- 20TH Feb’16
- Last date of submitting soft copy of memorials- 15TH March’16 (11:59 P.M. IST)
- Last date of submitting hard copy of memorials- 22ND March’16
- Dispatch of team code- 10TH March’16
- Dates of event- 1ST April’16 to 3RD April’16