Libertad De Expresiônin Association and TMT Law Practice have joined hands to organise the National Legal Essay Writing Competition, 2016.
- 3 year LL.B. course or 5 year integrated LL.B. course in India.
NOTE: LL.M. or Ph.D.; and/or Professionals are barred from participation in the Competition.
Topics for the competition:
- Should listing capitalisation requirements be ignored and start up companies be allowed to trade on stock exchanges?
- Will GST bring in the necessary tax reform to the Indian tax regime?
- Is a bright-line age a fair metric in juvenile justice jurisprudence?
- Predict the outcome of the ordinance amending the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Legal Ramifications for Sports Law in the light of the emergence of new leagues in India.
Guidelines for the competition:
- World Limit: 4500 words.
- The author must also attach a letter with an undertaking as to guarantee of originality.
- All submissions must be attached with the email in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- The Entry must be typewritten in the font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 0 and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10, Line Spacing: 0 and justified alignment.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
NOTE: Authors must strictly adhere to guidelines, failing which their submissions may not be considered.
- All entries must be sent to: email@example.com .
NOTE: Attach a Covering Letter containing all personal details (Name of the author, his/her degree, Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Postal Address, Phone Number and E-mail ID) in separate document with the entry. E- Certificates of Participation will be given to all the entries.
1st Place: 8,000 and an internship with TMT Law Practice
2nd Place: 7,000/-
3rd Place: 6,000/-
Last date to submit entries: 10th March, 2016