Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Libertad De Expresiônin Association and TMT Law Practice have joined hands to organise the National Legal Essay Writing Competition, 2016.
- 3 year LL.B. course or 5 year integrated LL.B. course in India.
NOTE: LL.M. or Ph.D.; and/or Professionals are barred from participation in the Competition.
Topics for the competition:
- Should listing capitalisation requirements be ignored and start up companies be allowed to trade on stock exchanges?
- Will GST bring in the necessary tax reform to the Indian tax regime?
- Is a bright-line age a fair metric in juvenile justice jurisprudence?
- Predict the outcome of the ordinance amending the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Legal Ramifications for Sports Law in the light of the emergence of new leagues in India.
Guidelines for the competition:
- World Limit: 4500 words.
- The author must also attach a letter with an undertaking as to guarantee of originality.
- All submissions must be attached with the email in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- The Entry must be typewritten in the font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 0 and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10, Line Spacing: 0 and justified alignment.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
NOTE: Authors must strictly adhere to guidelines, failing which their submissions may not be considered.
- All entries must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
NOTE: Attach a Covering Letter containing all personal details (Name of the author, his/her degree, Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Postal Address, Phone Number and E-mail ID) in separate document with the entry. E- Certificates of Participation will be given to all the entries.
1st Place: 8,000 and an internship with TMT Law Practice
2nd Place: 7,000/-
3rd Place: 6,000/-
Last date to submit entries: 10th March, 2016