- News byStream
Examination Notification - All India Post Graduate Medical and Dental Entrance Test (AIPGMDET) 2016.
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, Vadodara started the process of inviting applications for the Post graduate medical and dental courses from November 5, 2015. The last date of submitting application form without late fee is November 28, 2015.
Admission into these courses will be done through All India Post Graduate Medical and Dental Entrance Test (AIPGMDET) 2016.
Availability of application forms from- November 5, 2015
Last date of submitting application form-November 28, 2015
The last date to submit application form with late fee December 3, 2015
Entrance Test- December 5, 2015
Following are the eligibility requirements need to be fulfilled by candidates:-
• They should have completed MBBS degree from a recognized University
• Students who will complete one year of the rotating internship by March 1, 2016, can also apply.
• Those who are applying for dental courses must have BDS degree from a recognized College/University.
Application forms for admission into PG Dental and Medical Courses will be available from November 5, 2015. Candidates can submit the application form till November 28, 2015. With an extra fee of INR 500, it can be done till December 3, 2015.
Candidates can obtain the application form from the University office. They can also download it from the official website.
The application fee is INR 1000 and Examination fee is INR 2500 i.e. INR 3500can be submitted by Demand Draft in favor of ‘Sumandeep Vidyapeeth’ payable at Vadodara.
Candidates can send the completely filled application form along with demand draft and required documents to the following address:-
Registrar, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth,
At & Po.: Piparia, Tal: Waghodiya,
Dist. Vadodara, 391746, Gujarat
• The entrance test will be held on December 5, 2015, and admit card will be sent by post to the candidates by December 3, 2015.
• AIPGMDET 2016 will be an objective test of three hours.
• It will comprise of 300 questions for medical courses whereas 200for dental ones.
• There will be no negative marking and each correct answer will be given one mark.
• There will be three centers of entrance test- Vadodara, New Delhi, and Mumbai.
Admission will be on the basis of inter-se-merit of candidates subjected to the preference given by them and seats availability. Shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling.
For more information visit-ht tp://www.sumandeepuniversity.co.in
The final placements for the year 2017 have concluded at MDI Gurgaon recently. This year, Sales and Marketing firms ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...