The final results of the Probationary Officers (PO) 2016 has been announced by the State Bank of India (SBI). A student has to clear the following three phases to be a Probationary Officer (PO).
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
The students who had qualify the main examination were eligible for the personal interview. The main examination SBI PO 2016 was conducted on 31st July, 2016. The phase 3 of the examination started from 1st September, 2016.
Students can check the final result of the SBI PO 2016 examination on the official website of the State Bank of India. Following are the steps that one should follow:
- First, go to the official website of the State bank of India
- When you are there you will be able to see a section called ‘Careers’, click on it
- On that page there is a section of latest announcements, click on the final result of the SBI PO
- When you click on it, you will be able to see the result on your screen
- Do take a printout for future
The final selection of a student will be done on the basis of their performance in the main examination and personal interview. The marks score in the preliminary examination are not considered in the final selection. To be selected as a PO, one has to qualify both the main examination and personal interview separately.
The main examination is 75 percent of the total result and personal interview is 25 percent of the total result. There are total 2,200 positions available to claim out of which 1,172 are reserved for people who belong to the reserve category.