- News byStream
IBPS Issues IBPS PO/MT-VI 2016 Preliminary Exam Call Letter
For all those appearing for the post of Probationary Officers (PO)/ management trainees (CWE PO/MT-VI) in various public sector banks and other participating organisations, the preliminary examination letter has been issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The same was issued on September 29, 2016.
Important Dates for IBPS Bank PO Officer Recruitment:
- The first stage of recruitment will consist of an online preliminary examination on 16, 22 and 23 October, 2016
- Downloading of call letter is available on the official website of IBPS until October 27, 2016
How to download the IBPS call letter:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of IBPS
- On the website, you will see a link that says ‘Click here to download your preliminary examination call letter for CWE PO/ MT VI’
- Click on the link. Once you do this, a new page will open
- The same link will appear on that page as well. Click again on the same link
- Doing this will lead you to the login page.
- Fill in the required details like registration number and password / DOB (dd-mm-yy format) to log in
- Once you have filled in your personal details, write the captcha code and press enter
- Your call letter will now be displayed on the screen
- We advise you to take a printout of the same for future reference
- Also, for those who are unable to download their call letters immediately, you are advised to try again after giving it 5 minutes or during the off-peak hours, perhaps at night
The selection procedure for recruitment to IBPS Bank PO is as follows:
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
Also Read: IRMA 2017: Exam Date Announced
Important Dates for IBPS 2016:
- To avail the results for the same, the candidates will have to wait till the month of November
- Online main exam: November 20, 2016
- Result for the online main exam: December 2016
- Tentative month for interview: January/ February 2017
- Tentative dates for provisional allotment to the selected candidates: April 2017
All the best!
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with IIEST, Shibpur and Guru ...
We all know that CAT is a national level management exam conducted at the post-graduate level. And if you have ...