FORE School of Management, Delhi has announced the admission notification for its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in International Business (IB). It is a two-year course which was approved by AICTE and has been running successfully for the past ten years. The primary objective of the programme is to prepare students to take up careers in corporate houses and family business that are engaged in International Business operations. The total intake of the programme is 60.
- The candidates must possess a three-year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institute.
- The students who are yet to complete the Bachelor’s degree and are pursuing final year may also apply for PGDM in IB
- The candidates must appear for CAT/XAT 2016
- The candidates with valid GMAT score can also apply for the course
- All the applications have to be submitted online through the official website of Fore School of Management
- The names of the applicants will be shortlisted as per their CAT/ XAT/ GMAT score
- The candidates whose names have been shortlisted will be called for a group discussion and personal interview
- The cost of application is Rs. 1,650
- The payment of application fee can be made online
Also read: - GIM Panaji Announces Its PGDM Admissions 2017
- The last date for submitting online applications is December 22, 2016