- News byStream
GIM Panaji Announces Its PGDM Admissions 2017
Goa Institute of Management (GIM), Panaji has announced admissions open for its two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management in HCM (PGDM-HCM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for the academic session starting 2017-18.
Eligibility Criteria for GIM Panaji PGDM Admissions 2017:
- Candidates applying for the course must have a Bachelor's degree (10+2+3 pattern ) from a recognized university (recognized by Association of Indian Universities/ AICTE) with 50% marks for the general category and 45% marks for ST/SC candidates
- Candidates who will appear for their final year exam may also apply. But such candidates will have to submit the proof of passing by June 5, 2017
Selection Procedure for GIM Panaji PGDM Admissions 2017:
The candidates will be selected on the basis following tests:
- CAT 2016 by Indian Institutes of Managements)
- XLRI Admission Test (XAT 2017) by XLRI
- CMAT 2016-17 by All India Council for Technical Education
While shortlisting for PGDM, for regular round shall be based on:
- XAT, GMAT, CAT, CMAT
How to Apply for GIM Panaji PGDM Admissions 2017:
Candidates willing to apply for the course have to apply through the official website of the institute
Important Dates for GIM Panaji PGDM Admissions 2017:
|Last date for submission of application (CAT 2016 applicants)||December 15, 2016|
|Last date for application (XAT 2017, CMAT, GMAT, 2017-18 applicants)||January 3, 2017|
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...