- News byStream
ICAI Announces Foreign Accounting Bodies Examination Time Table
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has announced the "Foreign Accounting Bodies Examination" Time Table
Details of the Examination:
- Schedule: 20th June to 24th June 2016
- Examination dates: 20th,21st,22nd,23rd& 24th June 2016
- Last date to Apply: 26th February 2016
- Examination Center: New Delhi, India
- Examination Timings: 2pm to 5pm (15 minutes will be alotted for question paper reading)
- Application Form : Can be downloaded from ICAI official website
Candidates are required to send the application form through Speed post/Registered Post only in the special envelope attached with the examination form, in the address to the Deputy Director(Exams),The Institute of Chartered Accoutants Of India,ICAI Bhawan,Indraprastha Marg New Delhi-110002.
*NOTE: Candidates are advised not to send their application through private courier.
- Filling up the Admit Card: Candidates must fill all the relevant columns in the admit card which is available at institute's website along with examination form & submit the same to the EXAMINATION DEPARTMENT along with the examination form.
- How to get the admit card: After submitting the examination form candidates can download their admit card from the ICAI website www.icai.org on 29th February 2016.
- Criteria for the Examniation fees: It is non refundable in any case. Candidates applying for the second time or onwards need to remit the examiniation fees again.
For Queries: Candidates can contact Deputy Director(Exams), ICAI, C1 SECTOR-1, Noida(UP)
Source: Kshama, City Journalist - Raipur, CollegeDekho
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...