- News byStream
ICAI Announces Foreign Accounting Bodies Examination Time Table
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has announced the "Foreign Accounting Bodies Examination" Time Table
Details of the Examination:
- Schedule: 20th June to 24th June 2016
- Examination dates: 20th,21st,22nd,23rd& 24th June 2016
- Last date to Apply: 26th February 2016
- Examination Center: New Delhi, India
- Examination Timings: 2pm to 5pm (15 minutes will be alotted for question paper reading)
- Application Form : Can be downloaded from ICAI official website
Candidates are required to send the application form through Speed post/Registered Post only in the special envelope attached with the examination form, in the address to the Deputy Director(Exams),The Institute of Chartered Accoutants Of India,ICAI Bhawan,Indraprastha Marg New Delhi-110002.
*NOTE: Candidates are advised not to send their application through private courier.
- Filling up the Admit Card: Candidates must fill all the relevant columns in the admit card which is available at institute's website along with examination form & submit the same to the EXAMINATION DEPARTMENT along with the examination form.
- How to get the admit card: After submitting the examination form candidates can download their admit card from the ICAI website www.icai.org on 29th February 2016.
- Criteria for the Examniation fees: It is non refundable in any case. Candidates applying for the second time or onwards need to remit the examiniation fees again.
For Queries: Candidates can contact Deputy Director(Exams), ICAI, C1 SECTOR-1, Noida(UP)
Source: Kshama, City Journalist - Raipur, CollegeDekho
The result for VITEEE 2017 was announced by VIT University on April 23. Students can check their result by logging into ...
JEE Mains 2017 results will be declared soon and most of you must be waiting in anticipation to check your score and ...