- News byStream
Govt of Puducherry Announces Dates for CENTAC'16
Govt of Puducherry announces the dates for CENTAC Admission 2016.
Government of Puducherry Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) invites students for admission who are interested in the following programs for the academic year 2016.
- B.V.Sc & A.H.
- B.Sc (Nursing)
- B.Sc (MLT)
Who can Apply:
- Candidates who have already passed H.Sc, or an equivalent qualifying examination and those who have appeared in such qualifying examination during March/April 2016 are also eligible for admission, subject to fulfilling the stipulated minimum marks in the prescribed subjects for the various courses and the criteria for age
- The candidates of the U.T. of Puducherry are eligible for admission in the Govt. Colleges and in seats allotted by CENTAC under the Govt, quota, in self-financing colleges
- Candidates of other states are eligible for admission, only for seats in selected courses of Govt, colleges through CENTAC
- Candidates from other states are not eligible for admission to MBBS /BAMS/BDS/B.V.Sc & A.H. Course offered under Govt, quota in Govt. /Self-financing Colleges through CENTAC
How to Apply:
- Submission of Application Forms through online process only
- Applications submitted through online shall be considered, only after receiving the print-out of online entry with necessary attested copies of certificates, application fee as Demand draft/ NEFT (duly attested passport size photograph to be pasted on the space provided)
- The print-out of the online application shall be sent by post/courier or can be submitted in person to "The Convenor CENTAC office, PEC campus, Pillaichavady, Puducherry-605014 along with application fee in the form of a
- Net banking (Canara Bank) or crossed Demand Draft in favour of "The Convenor, CENTAC"payable at Puducherry
- The Application Fee for one course is Rs.500/- (for SC/BT Rs.250/-) for two courses is Rs.750/- (for SC/BT- Rs.375/-) and for three courses is Rs.1000/- (for SC/SB Rs.500/-) (for-example Engineering only Rs.500/- Engg & Biology based Rs.750/- Engg & Biology & B.Pharm Rs.1000/-).
- The application fee for B.A., LL.B (5 years) is Rs.500/- (for SC/ST/BT Rs.250/-)
Dates to Remember:
- Issue of online application submission opens 09th May 2016
- Last date of issue of online submission closes 25th May 2016
- Last date for the receipt of the printout of online Application is 30th May 2016
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa invites applications for admission to the various courses in Goa for the ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...