Confused about Choosing the Right College?
Connect with current students of LPU in this one of a kind webinar and make an informed college decision.Register now
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
GUJCET 2023: The Gujarat Common Entrance Test or GUJCET is set to be conducted on the upcoming Monday, April 03, 2023. It will be carried out as an offline centre-based examination. To be allowed entry to the exam centre, the candidates must carry the requisite documents with them. The admit card which was issued last week on March 3 is one such mandatory document. While many national-level entrance examinations like JEE and NEET require candidates to carry their identity proof and a passport photograph, it is not mandatory when it comes to GUJCET 2023 examination.
GUJCET 2023 on April 3: List of documents required on exam dayThe important instructions regarding the admit card and other things that are allowed inside the examination hall premises are given below:
GUJCET Admit Card 2023
- As mentioned above, the admit card is a mandatory document without which no candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that their admit card is errorless in terms of all aspects. Any errors, if not informed and corrected now, will pose problems at the time of the counselling.
- Check out the spellings of the names, birth date, exam date, application number, and other given details. Your photograph on the admit card must be clearly visible as well. In case of any such issues, contact the conducting authority and get it corrected before the examination day.
- The e-copy of the admit card will not be allowed. The admit card must be printed on an A4 size, white, and unruled paper only. The print can either be black & white or colour.
- Duly fill in the required details on the admit card.
- A simple calculator is allowed and must be carried during the time of your exam.
- Digital calculators or multi-function engineering calculators will not be allowed.
Other things that can be carried to the exam centre are a transparent water bottle and a transparent black ballpoint pen. Gel/ink/marker pens (any colour) or blue ballpoint pen will not be allowed. Bank pages for rough work are also not permissible. Students are advised to reach the examination centre at least 45 minutes before the time of the commencement of the exam. Late students will not be permitted inside the examination hall.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams, boards, and admissions. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.