The gates of Himachal Pradesh University have been opened for those students who are interested in admission to its following courses. The courses will be made available to the students at the International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning (ICDEOL) at Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
The courses available at the center are mentioned below:
- Distance Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programmes
The eligibility criteria or the minimum qualification required for each of the courses has been given below:
- BA Programme: Candidates should have passed their class 12th board exams from a recognised board/institute.
- MCA Programme: Candidates must have acquired a Bachelor degree. They must have secured at least 50% in the exam.
Candidates will be selected based on the marks or percentage secured by them in their last qualifying exam.
Application forms are available on the official website of the university.
Follow the following procedure to fill in the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Fill in the application form with the required details.
- Candidates need to submit the application fee along with the application form of Rs. 600.
- It is advised to take out a print out of the application form for future reference.
Last date to apply for the programme: August 30.