The Human Resources Development Department has invited application for the free skill development training they are organising. The training is free of cost and is being organised as part of HRD run community development through the polytechnic scheme. The training will last for 6 months and will be conducted at Vidya Bhawan Polytechnic College. The classes will last for 3 hours and will take place every day for 6 months.
Following are the courses for which training is available:
- Beauty Culture
- Mobile repairing
- Data entry Operator (Computer)
- AC and refrigeration repairing
- House wiring and repairing of home appliances
Who can Apply:
- The minimum age to apply is 18 years and the maximum age to apply is 40 years.
- The candidate applying for the training should not be involved in any professional work, in other words, should be unemployed.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can find the application form at Vidya Bhawan Polytechnic College.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to submit the application- 2nd September’ 16
- Date of commencement of the training- 8th September’ 16