Documents required on HTET 2023 Exam Day: The Board of School Education, Bhiwani will be conducting the Haryana TET 2023 examination on December 2, 2023. The candidates must know the important exam day instructions and the documents required for the exam day at the test centre. The candidates have to generate all documents at the time of reporting on the HTET 2023 Exam Centre. Check the list of all documents including the printed copy of HTET Admit Card 2023 along with other details here mentioned below.
HTET 2023: List of Documents Required on Exam Day
There are some more documents required for the HTET Exam Day 2023 apart from the hall ticket. Check the full list here:
- HTET 2023 Admit Card: Two printed copies of the hall ticket (Candidates have to ensure that the details and the photograph of the applicant are clearly visible)
- One Photo ID Card: A photocopy of a valid photo identity card issued by the authority attached to the hall ticket (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Permanent Driving License/Voter ID Card/Ration ID Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Passport/Service Card for Government employees/ Institute ID Card/ Employee ID Card/ Ex-Servicemen Service Record)
- Two coloured passport-size photographs identical to the one visible on the hall ticket
- Disability Certificate (for Pwd category applicants only)
- Scribe Permission Letter (For visually challenged candidates who have taken prior permission from the concerned authorities)
The candidates who have reported some discrepancies in their hall tickets must get it corrected before the exam day. Here are the help support contact details:
Helpline Support: 9358767113 (9 AM to 5 PM)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams, boards, and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID email@example.com.