IBPS Clerk Notification 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) organises a common written exam (CWE) every year to fill various posts in the clerical cadre in participating banks across the country. IBPS Clerk exam is organised in two stages – Preliminary and Mains. Candidates who pass these examinations are selected for recruitment in the clerical cadre. The online registration form for IBPS Clerk 2019 will start from September 17, 2019. The last date to submit IBPS Clerk application form will be October 9, 2019.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Important Dates:
Candidates interested in appearing for the IBPS Clerk exam 2019 can check out the important dates of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 so that they do not miss out on any updates or deadlines. The schedule for IBPS Clerk CWE exam 2019 is given in the table below.
|Registration Form Start Date||17th September 2019|
|Registration Form End Date||9th October 2019|
|Call letters for Pre Exam Training||November 2019|
|Pre Examination Training||25th November 2019 - 30th November 2019|
|Call letters for online Preliminary exam||November 2019|
|Exam Date for Preliminary Exam||7th & 8th December, 14th & 21st December 2019|
|Result for Preliminary Exam||December 2019/ January 2020|
|Admit Card Date for Mains Exam||January 2020|
|Exam Date for Mains Exam||19th January 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS Clerk 2019 Application Form:
The application form for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 will be filled in online mode on the official website of IBPS. To complete the application form, candidates will have to pay the registration fee. The registration fee for General candidates is Rs.600, which can be paid through online mode debit/credit cards/net banking. The registration fee for reserved category candidates (SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen) is Rs.100.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Call Letter/Admit Card:
Candidates who successfully register for IBPS Clerk Examination 2019 will receive their call letters or admit cards, which can also be downloaded from IBPS official website. To download the call letter or admit card, candidates will require the following things:
- User ID/Registration Number
- D.O.B/ Password
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
The call letter or admit card will be provided 10 to 15 days before the IBPS Clerk 2019 Examination. The call letter of IBPS Clerk 2019 exam is different for all the examinations – Preliminary, Mains and Interview, and no hard copies will be sent to any candidates.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 is given below, Check out the IBPS Clerk 2019 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- Candidates should be between the age of 20 and 28 years. The SC and ST candidates will be given a relaxation of 5 years, the OBC candidates will receive a relaxation of 3 years, and candidates who fall in the PwD category will be given 10 years as relaxation.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent examination in any subject.
- Candidates should have a basic knowledge of computer.
- Candidates should have proficiency in the official language of the state or Union Territory in which they are applying.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern:
The IBPS Clerk exam is organised in two levels: Preliminary and Mains examination. Both of the examinations will be held in Computer-based (Online Mode).
- The Preliminary exam is divided into 3 sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English Language. The total questions will be 100 and the total duration of the exam will be 1 hour.
- The Mains exam is divided into 5 sections: Computer Knowledge, English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. The total questions for Mains examination will be 200, which will be done in 2 hours.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Result:
IBPS will announce the result after completion of each stage of the IBPS Clerk examination. Candidates will be able to check the IBPS Clerk Result on the official website. The final merit list will be prepared in descending order of the marks obtained by candidates in their examination.
IBPS Clerk Cut-off 2019:
IBPS Clerk Cut-off will be issued in online mode on the official website. The cut-off marks are the minimum marks obtained by the candidates for passing the examination. On the basis of cut-off marks, the candidates will be shortlisted for next rounds.
Stay tuned to collegedekho.com for latest updates and news on IBPS Clerk CWE!