The ICAI or Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has released the CA Intermediate (IPC) – Old & New Course Exam Results on February 3, 2020. The result of the IPC exam is available on the official website of ICAI. The candidates can also get their results through SMS. For any more details or clarificatoons, the candidates can contact: Foundation candidates: email@example.com Final candidates: firstname.lastname@example.org Intermediate(IPC) candidates: email@example.com Help Line Telephone numbers: 0120 3054 851, 852, 853, 854 and 835 0120 4953 751,752, 753 and 754.
Steps to Check ICAI CA IPC Results 2019
Candidates who had appeared for the IPC exam 2019 must follow the below-mentioned procedure/ steps to check the results: -
- ICAI has an official website to check CA IPC Results - icai.org. icai.nic.in and caresults.icai.org.
- After opening the ICAI Exams website, you can see the results link
- Click on the relevant results link
- For example, if you want to check IPC New Examination 2019 results, click on the link relevant to it.
- After clicking on the results link, you can see a new page on the screen.
- Enter the Roll Number, PIN/ Registration Number.
- Click on the button that indicates ‘Check Result’.
- Your Intermediate (IPC) 2019 result will be displayed on a new page.
- Take the printout of the results sheet.
Candidates can also get their IPC 2019 exam results on their mobile phones via SMS. Follow the steps below for the same: -
Compose a message on your mobile phone with the keywords CAIPCOLD (for the old exam)/ CAIPCNEW (for new course) space Six-Digit IPC Roll Number. For example, CAIPCNEW 000129/ CAIPCOLD 000152 and send the message to 58888. You will get the result on SMS within a couple of minutes.
For the latest ICAI news and updates on exams and results, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.