Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
ICAI CA 2023 registration for the May-June session is going to end today, 3rd March, by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The application process started on 3rd February and candidates who did not fill out the form before 24th February will now have to pay a late fee to fill out the form. Candidates who are interested in applying for the exam can do so by paying an extra amount. The application form can be accessed on the official website- icai.org. Once the registration process closes, candidates will be able to make rectifications in the form from 4th to 10th March 2023.
ICAI CA May-June 2023 Important DatesThe last date of registration for the ICAI CA 2023 May-June session has been given below-
|Last date to fill the form (without late fees)||3rd March 2023|
|Application correction window opens from||4th to 10th March 2023|
|ICAI CA 2023 May-June exam||June 24, 26, 28 and 30, 2023|
How to Register for ICAI CA May-June 2023 Session?Candidates can refer to the following steps to apply for the ICAI CA exam-
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the 'Examination' tab on the homepage.
- A new page will appear on the screen and click on the link that leads to the application form.
- Log in to the student portal.
- Complete the application form after registering yourself if you have not already done so.
- After uploading all the needed and required documents, you should proceed with the application fee payment.
- Click on the "submit" option once done.
- Take a print out of the application form future reference.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for moreEducation News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.