Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
ICAI has uploaded the admit card of the candidates appearing to the Foundation, Intermediate (IPCC), Intermediate, Final and Final (New Pattern) examinations that are scheduled to take place in December 2020. The admit card is available for download now. The candidates must note that ICAI would not send the physical copy of admit card to the candidates by post. The admit card can be downloaded and taken printout only through the official website of ICAI.
Steps to Download ICAI December 2020 Exams Admit Card
- Visit the official website of ICAI - icaiexam.icai.org
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Login’ tab
- Enter the Login ID (Registration Number) and Password
- Your personal account on the official website of ICAI will open now
- Click on the link ‘Admit Card’
- Your admit card will be displayed
- Download the ICAI November 2020 admit card and take the printout
- Logout after downloading the admit card
- For additional details, candidates can visit the FAQ section on the official website
ICAI CA Opt-Out Facility 2020
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, ICAI has allowed the candidates to opt-out from the November CA Foundation/ Intermediate/ and Final Exams which are to be held from November 7, 2020. The opt-out facility for ICAI CA exam will be available for ICAI CA exam centres and places of residence of CA aspirants which turn out to be the containment zones from November 21 to December 14.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for latest updates on ICAI Exams.