IEC Group of Institutions, Greater Noida has announced an admission notification for Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) course for the academic session 2017. The institute was established in the year 1981, and it is one of the finest and reputed institutions in Uttar Pradesh. The detailed admission notification of IEC Group of Institutions is given below.
Courses Offered: -
- B.Tech in Information Technology
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- The minimum qualification required for B.Tech course at the IEC Group of Institutions if 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as the subjects of study.
- The applicants should have 50% marks in 10+2.
Application Procedure: -
- The candidates seeking admission to B.Tech (Management Quota) have to fill the online application form on the official website of IEC Group of Institutions.
- The candidates who have been allotted engineering seat through UPSEE counselling also need to submit the online applications with all relevant documents.
- On the homepage of IEC Group of Institutions, there is a link called ‘Apply Online’.
- After filing the application form, the candidates (Management Quota) need to pay the application fee.
Selection Procedure: -
- The candidates who apply for B.Tech course under management quota will be selected as per his/her previous academic record.
- The candidates who have qualified UPSEE examination conducted by AKTU will also have a chance to get admission at IEC Group of Institutions.
- The fee for B.Tech (four years) is Rs. 4,96,000.
- Fee waiver and scholarship facilities are available for economically weaker sections.