IES Management College and Research Centre which is also known as IESMCRC has issued a notification for carrying out admission process to PGDM in various courses for the academic session 2017-19. IES offers the following courses in PGDM: -
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Human Resource or HR
Also read: - SIMSR Invites Applications for MBA 2017
- Aspiring candidates need to have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- 50% of marks in UG or Bachelor's degree is essential to seek admission.
- Aspiring candidates who are yet to complete UG or Bachelor's degree and pursuing final year have the chance to apply for the course.
- It is essential to note that the candidates who are applying for PGDM at IES must have valid MH-CET/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MAT/ XAT/ CAT/ GMAT
Process of Application: -
- The applicants of PGDM course in IES need to understand that IES accepts only online applications.
- For applying online, the candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1800 initially.
- Online application opens only after paying the fee.
- Online payments are accepted for the application fee.
- If the candidates wish to pay the fee through Demand Draft, they need to make the payment in favour of IES Management College and Research Institute.
- After making payment, the candidates need to take the printout of 'payment confirmation form' and send it to IES by post.
- These candidates will be allowed to fill the online application form only after IES confirms the payment status.
- It may take three days to confirm the payment status.
Selection Procedure: -
- The applicants have to take a written test and personal interview.
- Scores of CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ MH-CET/ ATMA/ GMAT will be taken into consideration along with academic background at the time of selection.
Course fee: -
- The course fee for two years is Rs. 7,00,000.
Important Date: -
- Deadline for filling and submitting applications is April 30, 2017