The College of Management and Economics Studies (CoMES), UPES has opened its gates for admission to specialized MBA programmes offered by it. The university has started the admission procedure for the session 2017. All eligible candidates can apply now.
Application form for the MBA programmes offered by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies are industry specialized programmes. You can apply for the course through the official website of the university by filling an application fee of Rs.1850.
Also Read: Exam Dates for AISEEE 2017 Announced
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% minimum aggregate in class 10th, 12th as well as Graduation
- Students currently studying in their final year can also fill the application form
- Candidates can apply through UPES Management Entrance Test for admission to various MBA programs offered by the university.
- Admissions are also done on the basis of national level entrance exams such as CAT, NMAT, XAT, MAT, etc
- Students who are shortlisted on the basis of their entrance exam score will be called for group discussion and personal interview at the college
Minimum percentile required to take admission in MBA Programmes:
|MAT, CMAT||75 percentile|
|CAT, XAT||70 percentile|
|NMAT||Cutoff not yet decided|
|Registration process for UPES MET 2017 to start from||December 2016|
|Last date for online registration||19th February 2017|
|Admit Cards to be released||22nd February 2017|
|Exam to be conducted on||26th February 2017|
|Result Announcement||6th March 2017|