Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
IGNOU otherwise known as Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi is open for admission to their PG programs and for that releases exam dates of OPENMAT-XL 2016. The exam is conducted for students who wish to take admission into the following PG courses.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) and
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Who can Apply for OPENMAT-XL 2016:
- To apply the interested student must have a graduation degree in any discipline with not less than 50 per cent.
- One must have a professional degree with minimum 50 per cent in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
- There is no age limit to apply.
- The interested students will be required to pay a fee of Rs 1,050 for each application form.
How to apply for OPENMAT-XL 2016:
- Students will be required to download the application from the official website of IGNOU.
- After downloading, one must fill in all the details in a prescribed format only
- Filled in applications should reach, the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068.
Who will be Selected:
- Students will purely be selected on the basis of their performance in OPENMAT-XL 2016 exam.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for the submission of an application form- 15th July’ 16
- Date of examination- 21st August’ 16.