IGNOU otherwise known as Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi is open for admission to their PG programs and for that releases exam dates of OPENMAT-XL 2016. The exam is conducted for students who wish to take admission into the following PG courses.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) and
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Who can Apply for OPENMAT-XL 2016:
- To apply the interested student must have a graduation degree in any discipline with not less than 50 per cent.
- One must have a professional degree with minimum 50 per cent in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
- There is no age limit to apply.
- The interested students will be required to pay a fee of Rs 1,050 for each application form.
How to apply for OPENMAT-XL 2016:
- Students will be required to download the application from the official website of IGNOU.
- After downloading, one must fill in all the details in a prescribed format only
- Filled in applications should reach, the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068.
Who will be Selected:
- Students will purely be selected on the basis of their performance in OPENMAT-XL 2016 exam.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for the submission of an application form- 15th July’ 16
- Date of examination- 21st August’ 16.