Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
IIFT Application Form 2022 for its MBA entrance examination is now out at iift.nta.nic.in and can be submitted until November 14, 2022 (5 PM) while the deadline for application fee payment is 11:50 PM. IIFT MBA 2022 entrance examination will be conducted on December 18, from 10 AM to 12 Noon. The National Testing Agency (NTA) commenced the application process on September 30. A fee as follows is applicable, without the inclusion of processing charges:
- General/ EWS/ OBC-NCL/KM – INR 2,500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/LGBTQ – INR 1,250/-
- Foreign Nationals/NRI – INR 15,000/- (USD 200)
IIFT Application Form 2022 Documents Required for Registration
The detailed list of the documents required for the IIFT 2022 registration and application process is as stated below:
- Candidate’s Email ID and Mobile Number (required until the end of the admission process which cannot be changed later)
- Class 10th Marksheet (for name and DOB)
- Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Other Government ID with photograph
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- PwD Certificate, if applicable
- Candidate’s Photograph
- The photograph must be taken after 01.08.2022 and shall mention the name of the candidate and the date on which the photograph was taken.
- The photograph must be coloured and taken against a white background and cap/goggles must not be used. Spectacles, if used regularly, are allowed.
- The photograph must not be polaroid or computer-generated.
- At least 6 to 8 photographs (same as uploaded on the application form) must be kept aside for later use.
- File Size: 10 KB to 200 KB
- Candidate’s Signature
- The signature must be done on a white page, unruled, in running handwriting using a black ink pen only.
- The signature must be the full signature of the candidate. The candidate’s name written in uppercase letters will not be considered as their signature.
- File Size: 4 KB to 30 KB
- Proof of Fee Paid (to be retained for later)
For the latest Education News, keep visiting CollegeDekho!