IIM Indore has declared the names of shortlisted candidates for WAT & PI for admission to Post Graduates Programme (PGP) 2018-20. Those candidates who have cleared their CAT exam with 90 percentile can check their status by visiting the official website of the insitute. As part of the second round of selection procedure, candidates have to appear for the Writing Ability Test (WAT) as well as Personal Interview (PI).
The institute has shortlisted candidates based on their composite score, where the maximum value is 100. As per the shorlisting criteria released by IIM Indore, a cut-off of 90 percentile in CAT 2017 is mandatory to secure a seat in IIM Indore. In addition, a sectional cut-off of 80 percentile is also mandatory to get a confirmed seat in IIM Indore. The components of the Composite Score is based on the following:
- Academic Percentage - 76% weightage
- CAT 2017 performance - 20% weightage
- Gender Diversity Factor - 4% weightage
IIM Indore cut-off basis CAT 2017 is as as follows:
|Student Category||Section I (in percentile) VARC||Section II (in percentile) DILR||Section III (in percentile) Quant||Overall Qualifying Percentile|
Process to Check Shortlisted Status for Admission to IIM Indore's PGP 2017-19:
- Visit the website of IIM Indore
- Click on the IIM Indore page's "Shortlist for WAT & PI Batch 2018-20" option
- Add 2017 Registration ID, Mail ID & Security Code
- Just tick on the Captcha bar
- And Click on 'Get Status'
- If shortlisted, aspirants will see a Congratulatory message displayed on the screen
Note* - If if a candidate has secured a 99+ percentile in CAT 2017, but have not met the sectional cut-off criteria, will not be shortlisted for WAT-PI in IIM Indore.
Seat Intake for IIM Indore for 2018-20 session:
|Total No of Seats||Indore Campus||Mumbai Campus||Year of Admission|
|560**||PGP-HRM course - 15 (tentative)||PGP-HRM course - 15 (tentative)||2018|
**The remaining seats for 2018-20 session will be distributed amongst the following courses at IIM Indore:
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) - Industry
- Executive PGP (EPGP)
- EPGP e-Governance
- 5 Year Integrated Programme in Management