One of India’s nodal sports institutes, International Institute of Sports Management, Mumbai (IISM) will organize a Seminar on Career in Sports Management today, March 24, 2017 at Kapila Business Hotel, Pune.
IISM is the pioneer leader providing sports management education in India having produced the largest pool of sports management talent. IISM is the foremost institute involved in the most unexplored education avenues.
The seminar is being organized to educate students and aspiring sports professionals into the world of professional sports.
Agenda of the Sports Seminar by IISM, Mumbai:
- Introduction to Sports Management
- Tricks & Tips of the trade
- Diverse career opportunities in Sports Management
- Insight into the modern sports industry from an Indian perspective
- Salary expectations in the Indian sports industry
The sessions at the seminar will be conducted under the expert guidance of:
- Nilesh Kulkarni - Founder Director
- Abhijeet Dabhade - Chief Operation Officer
Who Should attend the Seminar?
Students interested in pursuing a career in any of the following fields:
|Sports Medicine||Sports Psychology||Sports Facility Management|
|Sports Infrastructure||Sports Technology||Coaching|
|Sports Broadcasting||Sports Media||Marketing|
Details of the Sports Seminar by IISM, Mumbai:
- Date: March 24, 2017
- Venue: Kapila Business Hotel, Pune 174 on Dhole Patil Road
Timing of Sports Seminar:
- For undergraduate courses (BSM) : 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- For postgraduate courses (MSM / PGPSM): 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
IISM Pune offers the following courses:
- Post Graduate Program in Sports Management (PGPSM) - which is a 1-year program recognized by Griffith University, Australia
- Masters in Sports Management (MSM) – which is a 2-year Masters degree program in association with University of Mumbai
- Bachelor in Sports Management Management (BSM) – which is a 3-year Bachelor degree program in association with University of Mumbai
Admission Process at IISM, Mumbai:
Contact Information for Registration:
- Phone: 022-6511887/ 72
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org