- News byStream
IIT Roorkee Refunds Excess Payments Received from GATE 2017 Applicants
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee has announced that all the extra payments received from Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 applications have been refunded to their respective card/bank accounts from where the payments were made.
IIT Roorkee is the exam conducting authority for GATE 2017 examination. The institute has also announced that the candidates who did not receive payments may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their roll number, payment ID and bank reference number.
IIT-R has also reminded the candidates that the option for a change in gender, category and examination city in the application form is allowed till November 26, 2016 (Saturday).
The online registration for GATE 2017 examination commenced on September 1, 2016, and continued until October 4, 2016. The examination is conducted in online mode, and there is no offline examination. The online exam will take place on February 4 to 5, 2017 and February 11 & 12, 2017.
Also read: - SNAP 2016 Registration Date Extended to November 25
GATE 2017 Examination Pattern: -
- The question paper consists of 65 questions for 100 marks which include numerical answer type questions and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The duration of exam is three hours.
Admit Card: -
- The admit card for GATE 2017 examination will be available for download from January 5, 2017.
GATE 2017 Result: -
- IIT Roorkee will announce the result of GATE 2017 on March 27, 2017.
- The score card will be available for download until May 26, 2017.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
D.Y. Patil University School of Management, Navi Mumbai has announced an admission notification for the Bachelor of ...
One of the most severe problems in the education systems of India is the gender disparity at educational institutions ...