- News byStream
Institute of Management & Information Science (IMIS), Bhubaneswar Invites PGDM Applications 2017
Bhubaneswar based Institute of Management and Information Science (IMIS) is accepting applications for its two major management programmes for the academic session of 2017-18. These courses include the following:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (General)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance)
Eligibility criteria for PGDM admissions at IMIS:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or institution. The degree could have been obtained in any discipline.
- Final year candidates expecting their result on or before 31st August 2017 can also apply for the programmes.
Selection process of IMIS Bhubaneswar:
The candidates who submit applications for admission at IMIS will be screened on the basis of their performance in any of the following management entrance exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Xavier’s Aptitude Test (XAT)
Next, the shortlisted candidates will be called for a group discussion (GD) which will further be followed by a personal interview (PI). This part of the selection procedure will be conducted in cities like Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Kolkata etc.
How to apply for IMIS programmes?
Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website of IMIS and complete the process online.
Application fee details:
A candidate will have to pay INR 600 for each programme they apply for.
Course fees details:
Both the programmes - PGDM (General) and PGDM (Finance) - have the same fee structure. The tuition fee for the programmes is Rs. 5,10,000/-.
For more information regarding admissions at IMIS, please refer to the official website of the institute.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) revealed that it would start the digital evaluation of OMR sheets through a ...
Now that the CAT exam is over, you must be wondering what will be the cutoffs of the top B-schools and which colleges ...