Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
NEW DELHI: GATE COAP round 2 seat acceptance 2022 commenced today, May 27, 2022. The purpose of GATE COAP is to fill the MTech admission to the participating institutes or PSU Job seekers. COAP is an online portal, through which the candidates can check the round 2 result as well as can complete the seat acceptance for taking admission to PG engineering courses.
Quick Link: GATE COAP Round 2 Offers 2022
Instructions to Follow after GATE COAP Round 2 Offers 2022
After GATE COAP round 2, the candidates should follow the below mentioned instructions.
- The participating Institutes/ PSUs upload the round 2 offers during May 27 to May 29, 2022. The candidates can choose any of the allotted offers and can select a maximum of one offer out of all after each round
- The candidates should choose the ‘Accept and Freeze’ option if they are satisfied with the seat allotment and do not want to upgrade the preference. Once the candidates choose the ‘Accept and Freeze’ option, they should click on the submit button for further confirmation
- The candidates should select the ‘Retain and Wait’ if they are satisfied partially with the seat allocation decision and want to wait for further upgradation to the subsequent round. Note: Once the highly upgraded seat allotment will be done to the subsequent round, then the existing ‘Retain and Wait’ offer will be released
- The candidates have the authority to select the ‘Retain and Wait’ option on the same offer for two times (similar institute and for similar program). The candidates should click on the ‘Submit’ option after the clicking ‘Retain and Wait’ option
- If the candidates are not satisfied with the seat allotment after round 2 offer, then they should directly reject the allocation by clicking the option like ‘Reject and Wait’ and should wait for further upgradation to the next round. After that click on the ‘Submit’ option. Note: If the candidates will choose the ‘Reject and Wait’ option, they will not be allotted the same Institute thereafter
- Once the candidates complete their final choice of filling after round 2, they should visit the admission portal of the Institutes or PSU job portal for knowing the next admission/ joining purpose
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.