Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
JoSAA Seat Allocation 2022 - The Joint Seat Allocation Authority will release the JoSAA seat allotment round 3 results 2022 in online mode at josaa.nic.in, on October 3, 2022. Candidates should log in with their JEE Main 2022 application number and password to access the JoSAA 2022 counselling results. JoSAA is conducting six rounds of JoSAA seat allotment in 2022.
Before the final allotments, the authorities provided two mock allocations of JoSAA seats based on choices made during the 2022 JoSAA counseling session. The allocation of seats for JoSAA 2022 is based on a number of variables, including choice filling, ranks, and seat availability. Candidates who are given seats should follow a range of steps, including accepting their seats by paying a fee, downloading their allotment letters, having their documents verified, and more. To learn more about the allocation of JoSAA seats in 2022, read the whole article.
JoSAA Counselling 2022 Round 3 Important Dates
The important dates for JoSAA Round 3 Seat Allotment are listed in the table below. -
Seat Allocation (Round 3)
October 3, 2022, by 5 PM
Online reporting: fee payment/document upload/response to query (if required)
October 03, 2022 to October 06, 2022 (By 5 PM)
Last day to respond to query
October 7, 2022 (By 5 PM)
October 5, to October 7, 2022
How to Download JoSAA Round 3 Seat Allotment Letter?
The following steps should be followed by candidates to download the JoSAA round 3 seat allotment letter.
- Step 1: Go to the JoSAA 2022 official website.
- Step 2: Click the seat allotment link.
- Step 3: Enter your password and JEE Main 2022 roll number to login.
- Step 4 - Click the "Submit" option.
- Step 5: The provisional JoSAA 2022 seat allotment letter will be displayed after successful login.
- Step 6: Download the JoSAA 2022 allotment letter and print it out.
What After the JoSAA Round 3 Seat Allocation 2022?
Once seats have been assigned by the authorities, candidates can choose from the following:
- Freeze - If the candidate is pleased with the seat assigned to him or her and does not intend to participate in any subsequent phases of JoSAA counseling 2022, he/she can select this option
- Float - If the candidate is satisfied with the seat but would like to be considered for other institutes in future rounds of JoSAA seat allocation, float option should be selected
- Slide - If the candidate accepts the allotted seat but is also open to admission into a better preferred course at the same institute
Uploading the Documents
After accepting their seats, the students should upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents in accordance with the JoSSA portal's instructions. It should be noted that when candidates report to the college for the document verification process, they need to bring all of their original documents with them as hard copy.
Payment of Fees
The next thing to do after accepting or freezing the allotted seat is paying the seat acceptance fees. Candidates who accept the seat need to use an e-challan or SBI Net Banking to pay the seat acceptance fee. Given below in the table is the details of the acceptance fees that students have to pay-
Reporting and Document Verification
Candidates should report to the reporting center on the designated date, without fail, after the uploading of their documents, along with the original documents with them. Candidates are recommended to have all required documents available before reporting.
Stay Tuned to CollegeDekho for more such educational content