Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
COAP Round 1 offers 2022 have been released on May 20. COAP is an online portal, where the candidates can check the result and seat allotment done by the IITs and IISc Bangalore for successfully completing the admission to PG engineering courses. In the COAP round 1 seat allotment process, the candidates with a valid GATE 2022 score can complete the registration along with the choosing of the preferable Institute. The objective of GATE COAP seat allotment is to enable fair chances for all the participating Institutes and MTech admission seekers and PSU Job seekers.
|GATE COAP Round 1 Offers 2022|
Instructions to Follow after COAP Round 1 Offers 2022
The candidates should check the below-mentioned instructions, which must be followed after COAP Round 1 2022.
- The participating Institutes/ PSU’s will mention their offerings regarding jobs/ seats and the registered candidates should select any one of the available offers, during each round. The candidates can select a maximum of one offer from all available offers.
- If the candidates will accept one of the available offers and do not want to upgrade for higher preferences in the subsequent admission round. After the candidates select the “Accept and Freeze” option, then they should click on the submit button for confirmation.
- If the candidates partially accept the available offers, then they should select “Retain and Wait” and also want to upgrade with higher preferences from the subsequent rounds. As per the assumption, if the highly preferred offers are made in the subsequent round, then the existing ‘Retain and Wait’ offer will be published. The candidates should click on the ‘Retain and Wait’ option for final submission and to confirm the decision. Note: The candidates can choose the ‘Retain and Wait’ offer for the same selection (same institute and same program) two times.
- If the candidates are not accepting the choice, then they should click on the ‘Reject and Wait’ option.
- Once the candidates will complete the final choice of filling, then they should click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After selecting the ‘Accept and Freeze’ option, the candidates should check the admission portal of the Institutes or PSU’s job portal for subsequent admission/ joining purposes.
- If the candidates choose the ‘Reject and Wait’ option, then the authorities will not allot the same offer thereafter.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.