Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
IPU CET 2020 applicants must note that the dates for registration and correction of the application form of IPU CET have been extended again. Initially, the date to apply for the application form correction was 1st April 2020 which was postponed to 25th May 2020 and then to 10th June 2020. Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University has further extended the dates keeping in mind the outbreak of the Coronavirus. Candidates can apply for the IPU CET 2020 application form till August 11, 2020, and the correction window will be open from August 12-14, 2020. The facility will be opened by the conducting body of the entrance exam, Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University.
As per the official notification released by the college, keeping in view the current scenario and the wild spread of the coronavirus, the last date of filing the application form has been now been extended till 31st July 2020, from the previous date of 25th May 2020. Students are advised to submit the application form at the earliest. It is to be noted that the last date for submission of application form for MBA through CAT score was 31st May 2020 and no further extension will be granted for it.
The process shall be done in online mode. IPU CET is conducted every year by the university for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of study including engineering, management, nursing, pharmacy, technology, law, etc.
IPU CET Application Form Correction 2020 Highlights
Below mentioned are the important pointers that one needs to keep in mind before going about correcting or making changes to the IPU CET 2020 Application Form:
- The correction window for IPU CET 2020 Application Form will be open from 1st August 2020 to 3rd August 2020.
- Applicants must note that this facility will be open only for those who have submitted the IPU CET 2020 application form successfully.
- Candidates can correct the application form in both online and offline modes.
IPU CET Application Form Important Dates 2020
Here are the important dates for the application process for IPU CET 2020:
Opening Date for Online Registration of Application
3rd March 2020 at 10:00 Hrs
Closing Date for Online Registration of Application
August 11, 2020 (Extended)
IPU CET 2020 Application Form Correction Date
August 12-14, 2020 (3 days)
Note: It is to be noted that the dates for IPU CET 2020 Application form have been extended in the wake of the Coronavirus outbreak.
All the candidates must submit the application form only through online mode by clicking on the direct link mentioned below.
Steps for IPU CET 2020 Application Form Correction
To apply for any correction in offline mode in case of grievances with relation to particulars like Date of Birth (DOB), name, category, sub-category, admit card, etc., candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Candidates can report at the Facilitation Centre of the university at Dwarka from 10.00 AM to 02.00 PM.
- Candidates must visit with copies of documentary proofs like a copy of testimonials, IPU CET 2020 application form, certificates, etc. along with a photo identity card and two passport size photographs.
- Candidates can also apply for the correction in online mode by visiting the official website of IPU and clicking on “Already Registered Candidates - Click Here to Login”. This shall be done within the prescribed time frame i.e. August 12-14, 2020,
IPU CET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates applying for any of the courses offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University must submit the application fee of Rs 1,200. This excludes processing charges and taxes.