Get CollegeDekho
Mobile App
 Live Help
Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Before     On or after

Jammu University Declares JUET 2016 Result

June 22, 2016 12:20 PM 2 minute read , Others , University of Jammu

Jammu University Declares JUET 2016 Result

Jammu University has declared the result of Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) JUET 2016 on 21 June that held on 2nd June.

Candidates appearing in the examination can check their result JUET 2016 on the official website of the University while filling either the registration number and password or date of birth.

“After the declaration of the result of Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET), candidates shall apply to the concerned Department with all the relevant documents including Entrance Test Score Card. A separate notification shall be issued subsequently in this regard and list of students selected for admission shall be finalised and notified by the Admission Committee of the Department concerned by the date specified for the purpose”,” said the official website of JUET 2106.

Candidates who have qualified JUET 2016 with the required qualifying percentage are required to further fill another application form on the same official website of Jammu University. The qualifying percentage for the General Category candidates is 30% while the for the reserved category it is 30 percent.

For candidates seeking admission for PG and UG courses offered at Jammu University, the admission criteria remain the same- where 75% weightage will be given to academic merit and the rest 25% weightage would be given to JUET 2016 score.

Aspirants need to fill a separate JUET admission form for each course to apply for admission in academic programmes of the University with the necessary documents on the official website of the varsity to secure admission in the University.

JUET 2016 was conducted on 2nd June by Jammu University across eight test centres in the State.

A total of 11,473 candidates had applied for Jammu University Entrance Test 2016 (JUET 2016) out of these 10,984 took the exam.

Aspirants need to take JUET exam if they want to secure admission in UG as well as PG programmes on offer at the University of Jammu.

The University had released the official answer keys for JUET UG and PG entrance exams but the aspirants claim that the JET 2016 answer keys were full of errors.

Based on the performance of the aspirants JUET exam, candidates can secure admission in UG and PG programmes in 157 colleges affiliated to Jammu University.

Have wide experiences working in different print media for more than 9 years

Jammu University Declares JUET 2016 Result | CollegeDekho