Candidates appearing for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) -2017 have to fill up the application form with the Aadhaar Card number as it has been made mandatory by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The board has officially announced a notification in this regard.
If the applicants have no Aadhaar Card, they will not be able to fill up their application form and register for the examination. Admission committee of the board has requested the aspiring candidates to apply for the Aadhaar Card and get it done as soon as possible otherwise, they would not be able to appear for the entrance examination for engineering admissions of Jharkhand.
The application process for the exam is scheduled to start tentatively in April 2017. The applications can be submitted till May 2017. In the application form of JCECE, applicants have to furnish all their personal as well as academic details.The entrance examination of JCECE 2017 is expected to be conducted in June 2017 and the results will be declared in the same month.
Before applying for the examination candidates have to keep in mind the following criteria like-
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Jharkhand
- For reservation category, they must submit the necessary documents issued by government authorities
- For B. Tech. course applicants, age is no bar
- M.B.B.S. course aspirants must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December of the admission year
- Agriculture & Forestry course candidates must be in the age group of 17- 22 years as on 1st July of the examination year
- Minimum age for Animal Husbandry course is 17 years on 31st December of the exam year