- News byStream
JEE Advanced 2016 Registration begins from April 29th, 2016
JEE Advanced 2016 is the second step to the JEE Main 2016 will be conducted by seven zonal Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB). The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to various bachelor’s degree programs in eighteen IITs and Indian School of Mines (ISM), along with other reputed Engineering Institute. This national level engineering entrance exam is the second stage of JEE. It will be held only for top 2 lakh rank holders of JEE Main in 2016. A candidate can attempt this exam a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years.
JEE Advanced 2016 will be held on May 22nd, 2016 for which online registration and filling of application form will commence from April 29 and will close on May 4. Application Form will be available on official website: www.jeeadv.ac.in
JEE Advanced 2016 Important Dates:
- Online registrations start – 29th April 2016 (10 AM to 5 PM)
- Online registrations end – 4th May 2016 (10 AM to 5 PM)
- Online Admit Card available – 11th May to 22nd May 2016 (till 9 AM)
- JEE Advanced 2016 Exam Date (for Paper 1 & 2) – 22nd May 2016
- Online display of ORS and scanned responses – 01-06-2016 to 04-06-2016
- Online display of answer keys – 05-06-2016
- Feedback and comments on answer keys from the candidates – 05-06-2016 to 07-06-2016
- Online declaration of results – 12-06-2016
- Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test – 12-06-2016 to 13-06-2016
- Architecture Aptitude Test – 15-06-2016
- Declaration of results of AAT – 19-06-2016
- Seat Allotment – 20-06-2016 to 19-07-2016
Source: Soutrik Das. City Journalist, Kolkata, CollegeDekho
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...