JEE Main 2024 Registration Documents Required: JEE Main session 1 registration process 2024 is going on, which will end on November 30, 2023 by the National Testing Agency. During the JEE Main 2024 online registration process, the candidates should upload a list of documents as per the specifications. Unless the candidates upload the requisites as per the guidelines, the authority will not accept the JEE Main application form and hence, the same will be rejected.
JEE Main 2024 Registration: List of Documents to Upload
Candidates can check out the list of required documents that should be uploaded during the JEE Main registration 2024, here:
- The recent photograph should be uploaded only in black and white color with 80% face visible including the ears against a white background
- The scanned photograph as well as signature should be uploaded. The format of these documents should be JPG/JPEG
- The photograph size should be between 10 KB to 200 KB
- The signature size should be between 4 KB to 30KB
- The scanned copy of the PwD certificate should be uploaded in PDF format and the size should be between 50 KB to 300 KB
Note, that the candidates should upload their own photographs, signatures, and certificates instead of uploading the images of anybody else. Also, before submitting the JEE Main 2024 application form, the candidates should check whether the photograph is clearly visible or not; and whether the signature is correctly uploaded (it does not need to be blurred).
Apart from the above-mentioned documents, the candidates should upload the following documents:
- Class 10 and 12 pass certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- EwS certificates (for the respective candidates)
- Credit/ debit card details or net banking details
Also read l
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams, boards, and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID email@example.com.