Jindal Global Law School (JGLS), one of India’s leading private law schools is organizing their very first Annual Jindal Technology Law & Policy Moot Court Competition (Jindal Moot).
The Preliminary rounds will be hosted at O.P Jindal Global University’s (JGU’s) Campus, and the Championship rounds will be held in New Delhi. The first edition of the Jindal Moot is invitation-only.
The event will start from 28th April’16 and will last till 1st May’16.
Moot Theme: The thematic area concerning Intellectual Property and Competition Law, which will be set out in an international context.
Prizes in the form of academic rewards worth a total of INR 500,000 inclusive of the Jindal Moot Trophy will be awarded to the winning team, along with a number of individual awards.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Request for Clarifications: 26th February’16
- Release of Clarifications: 1st March’16
- Memorial Submission: 11: 59 PM 15th April’16
- Welcome Dinner: 28th April’16
- Oral Rounds: 29th April – 1st May’16