- News byStream
Jharkhand Academic Council declares Class 10 & Class 12 Results
All the aspiring students from the state who have appeared for the secondary exams need not worry about the JAC 10th 12th Result 2016 anymore. The Jharkhand Class 10th/ 12th Results 2016 are declared on May 20th, 2016 along with the Intermediate Results. So, the students can now be ready and access the Results soon after they are declared at the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council . It is to remind all the students that the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has taken hold of the Annual secondary exams to all the registered students from the state as per the planned schedule from February 16th, 2016 to March 5th, 2016. Finally, as the state board is coming up with the JAC 10th & 12th Result 2016 the students can either access their marks sheets either by following the official site.
The students from the state who have been waiting for the JAC 10th and 12th Result 2016 must be aware by now that the results have been declared May 20th, 2016. So, here are some instructions provided only for the candidates using which the JAC Class X/ XII Result 2016 can be instantly accessed.
How to Check Results:
- Log into the official site of the board
- You can find an option called ‘Results’ at the right corner of the homepage.
- Click on it and find the link “JAC Annual Secondary/ Intermediate Result 2016”.
- Access the desired link and enter your hall ticket number in the provided field and click on ‘Submit’.
- You can find your marks sheet of class 10th/ 12th exam being displayed on the screen.
- Either save the file as soft copy or take a photocopy for future references.
Source: Soutrik Das. City Journalist-Kolkata, CollegeDekho
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore - the conducting body of Common Admission Test or CAT 2016 has released ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...